From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Identifying inherit-only / usable profiles (round 2)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:22:43
1 On Monday 07 March 2005 01:42 pm, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Well, since nobody objected, I'm going to add this to portage after the
3 > release. I'm probably only going to fill it with the profiles that I am
4 > sure are usable, so if I miss something, just add it. I figure it'll be
5 > easy enough to add this support to portage and we might as well get the
6 > ball rolling by populating the file.
7
8 i objected on irc, does that count ? :)
9
10 why add another file when we already have one (profiles.desc) ?
11 unfortunately, repoman will only respect the last entry for each arch, but
12 maybe in the future it'll suck less and check all of them ...
13 -mike
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list