From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xchat-1.8.2 anomalies
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:20:02
1 On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 12:30:20AM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
2 > Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no> writes:
3 >
4 > > Achim's xchat-1.8.2 ebuild already patches the Makefiles (I didn't
5 > > notice this until after I sent the mail) to use the library-list
6 > > python-config tells it to do, it's just that python-config doesn't
7 > > include -lm in this list.
8 >
9 > A little policy question here since I upgraded to 1.8.2, not
10 > Achim. Should the Author be left there? I think it's better to look at
11 > the last commiter then on the AUTHOR since everyone commits to every
12 > packages.
13
14 I agree. When we make a new version of an ebuild, we should update the
15 Author line. Also, I think I'm going to start writing it as "Author:"
16 rather than "Author". Exciting!
17
18 :)
21 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>