From: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tests
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 21:55:15
1 Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 >>> fex:
3 >> Please don't abuse the English language in that manner.
4 >
5 > Since you took the time to highlight this apparently grave injustice to
6 > the English language, would you please explain it to me so I can do
7 > better next time?
8
9 he just doesn't like it because it's ferringb-speak and it makes him cranky.
10
11 anyway, on the subject of tests...as others have covered the *first*
12 time this was discussed on the lists, mandatory tests being run every
13 time the user installs a package? no. oh hell no. we don't seem to do
14 that much with the packages in our tree now, do we?