From: Daniel Parker <dgphome@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] ed emerge failure
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:49:22
1 Hello,
2
3 I think the rest of the "emerge system" went ok....
4
5 The process stopped on:
6 Regenerating GNU info directory index....
7 install-info: menu item "Readline" already exists, for file readline
8
9 Is this correct?
10
11 Daniel Parker
12
13 p.s going to sleep now, will try again in the morning.....
14
15 -----Original Message-----
16 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
17 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org]On Behalf Of Daniel Robbins
18 Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2001 11:22 PM
19 To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
20 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ed emerge failure