From: Alec Joseph Warner <warnera6@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pending dooooooom of use.defaults
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:19:55
1 IMHO a lot of the auto-use stuff that is "mis-used" is moreso what IUSE
2 defaults is for. I have a crappy patch for IUSE defaults that I may try
3 to work on so that it can be merged in the 2.1/2.2 branch. I realize
4 that this is probably a bit far off, but will hopefully improve the
5 situation.
6
7 Of course at that point we can dump the crappy nocxx flags too ;)
8