From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will KDE 3.5 be marked as stable?
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:57:58
1 On Tuesday 04 April 2006 17:12, Stephen P. Becker wrote:
2 > I hate to break it to you, but there really is no such place for such
3 > queries.  We generally consider it rude when users whine about stable
4 > keywording.  Therefore, I don't feel bad about a short response.
5
6 short != rude
7
8 This was not a wine, at least not phrased as it. And in the gentoo that I am a
9 developer for, there is always place for polite questions. I am certain that
10 this is also the gentoo that Daniel Robbins started.
11
12 Paul
15 Paul de Vrieze
16 Gentoo Developer