From: Alon Bar-Lev <alonbl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Best way to create a GLEP 63 compliant GPG key on Nitrocard?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 14:26:16
1 On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:19 PM Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > Well, in that case recommendations for how to generate a key that
3 > complies in software would be helpful. There used to be a wiki
4 > article on it, but it is marked with various warnings saying it isn't
5 > recommended to follow it, and has seemingly vanished with a note that
6 > it moved somewhere.
9 Please wait for me to receive mine... :)
10
11 In the meantime, I think that you may find the following commands useful...
12
13 $ gpg --expert --full-generate-key
14 $ gpg --expert --edit-key ${MASTER_KEY_ID}
15 gpg> addkey
16
17 Regards,
18 Alon