From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 05:22:05
1 Hi Michał,
2
3 > Name: gentoo-dev-internal
4 >
5 > Topic: technical discussions between active Gentoo contributors
6
7 Basically I object to this proposal.
8
9 1. Another layer of hierarchy is not desirable for a non-profit
10 organization like us.
11
12 2. Useful discussion are diluted from 1 list into 2 lists.
13
14 3. It is really hard to whitelist/moderate in a transparent and
15 objective way.
18 I take the intention of this proposal as that you would like to keep a
19 certain group of people out of your discussions. If you personally want
20 to mute someone, it is straightforward to set up a blacklist in your
21 MTA/MUA.
22
23 I don't think a change is needed at the Gentoo infra level.
24
25 Yours,
26 Benda