From: "Marcus D. Hanwell" <cryos@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] UK Linux Expo
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:43:13
1 On Monday 19 September 2005 10:14, Rob Holland wrote:
2 > This is a gentle reminder that the UK Linux Expo is on 5th-6th October
3 > at Olympia, London. Gentoo will have a (small) booth at the expo, so if
4 > you are interested in being in the booth (dev's only I'm afraid) please
5 > let me know.
6 >
7 I just wanted to add that I am organising key signing at this years UK Linux
8 Expo. This was quite successful at FOSDEM earlier this year, and I have quite
9 a few signatures from European devs, as well as kingtaco's who came over for
10 the conference from the States.
11
12 I have shamelessly borrowed the page Marc Hildebrand prepared for FOSDEM, and
13 would like to encourage all devs in attendance to take part. It would also be
14 nice to sign keys with users if they would like to. The instructions are
15 here,
16
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cryos/keysigning_lwe_05.html
18
19 I will be in London Tuesday night to Thursday night, travelling back up t'
20 North that evening. Hope to see lots of you there - I am taking my new toys
21 with my too as Rob mentioned. My Fuji F10 will be with me at all times to get
22 a few photos of the event.
23
24 Thanks,
25
26 Marcus
27 --
28 Gentoo Linux Developer
29 Scientific Applications | AMD64 | KDE | net-proxy