From: Felipe Ghellar <fghellar2@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Hey SEXY!
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:18:42
1 Talking about spam...
2
3 Besides gentoo-dev, I'm also subscribed to gentoo-announce and
4 gentoo-desktop. 99% of the spam I get comes from gentoo-dev. I believe
5 this happens because the email address for gentoo-dev is listed on the
6 front page of the website, while the others are not.
7
8 So, IMHO, if it is to be kept there, it should also be protected
9 against spam. The way it is now, it's like it is _asking_ for spam...
10
11 Felipe
19 Yahoo! GeoCities
20 Tudo para criar o seu site: ferramentas fáceis de usar, espaço de sobra e acessórios.
21 http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/