From: mike <vapier@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Hey SEXY!
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:06:05
1 > i still really think this should be a closed list, its not a "user"
2 > list, its a "dev" list, although I see more newbie requests for help
3 > than anything on it these days :/ Keep the gentoo user list open and
4 > let the spammers have fun there I guess.
5
6 i'd have to agree ... things like -dev and above should be closed while
7 -user and -newbies and such make sense to have open ... then the holy
8 wars can happen on -user and even more chaos can ensue ;)
9 -mike