From: Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Inconsistent and messy layout of team maintainership in Gentoo
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 23:33:39
1 Is it possible for projects to be nested, possibly within multiple
2 super-projects?
3
4 Like, for example, a project dealing with a gnome chat client itself being
5 members of both the gnome and the chat projects (hypothetically speaking)?
6
7 Maybe allow projects themselves to be members of other projects when needed.
8