From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Request of news item review: 2013-03-29-udev-predictable-network-interface-names.en.txt : SOLVED
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 17:07:45
1 On 1 April 2013 16:32, Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > 130401 Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >> On 1 April 2013 02:56, Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
4 >>> I have sent a msg to gentoo-user describing how to solve this problem.
5 >>> Perhaps it needs to be mentioned in the news item or wiki entry.
6 >> So you broke the threading on the original email,
7 >> you deleted all the previous content,
8 >> you did not write an appropriate title for your e-mail
9 >> and then you claim you solved a problem
10 >> without mentioning what the problem was.
11 >
12 > Your response is completely out of place & very impolite.
13 > I am trying to help improve Gentoo documentation
14 > & help other users who may face the same problem,
15 > but without taking unnecessary space on the dev-list.
16 > I am not happy with the way the Udev-200 update has been documented,
17 > but I haven't criticised the developer responsible.
18 >
19 > Please take the trouble to read what I sent to the user-list :
22 Oh but of course. This was more than obvious. Posting something to
23 gentoo-dev just to
24 inform us that you posted something to gentoo-user without even
25 mentioning the title.
26 And then you claim that my reply is out of place. Ok
29 Regards,
30 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
31 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang