From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Request of news item review: 2013-03-29-udev-predictable-network-interface-names.en.txt : SOLVED
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 15:32:25
1 130401 Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On 1 April 2013 02:56, Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> I have sent a msg to gentoo-user describing how to solve this problem.
4 >> Perhaps it needs to be mentioned in the news item or wiki entry.
5 > So you broke the threading on the original email,
6 > you deleted all the previous content,
7 > you did not write an appropriate title for your e-mail
8 > and then you claim you solved a problem
9 > without mentioning what the problem was.
10
11 Your response is completely out of place & very impolite.
12 I am trying to help improve Gentoo documentation
13 & help other users who may face the same problem,
14 but without taking unnecessary space on the dev-list.
15 I am not happy with the way the Udev-200 update has been documented,
16 but I haven't criticised the developer responsible.
17
18 Please take the trouble to read what I sent to the user-list :
19
20 Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:54:08 -0400
21 From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
22 To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
23 Subject: [gentoo-user] Udev 200 : dhcpcd problem + solution
24 Message-ID: <20130401015408.GA912@××××××××.net>
28 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
29 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
30 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca