From: Mikael Hallendal <micke@×××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gcdmaster ebuild
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 07:23:33
1 "Peter Kadau" <peter.kadau@×××.de> writes:
2
3 > > Hmm, perhaps true, I take it it's has to be built against gnome? As
4 > >I've said before, I'm not sure I like the gnome-apps directory since
5 > >programs that go in there will be unsorted.
6 >
7 > yeah, but either you refine directories (which is annoying, since one
8 > may see a lot of gnome-* stuff) or you disregard the gnome deps, cause
9 > they are already handled by the portage system and put everything just
10 > where it should be by functionality. (which is annoying cause you had
11 > to rewrite a lot of ebuild scripts) scylla or charybdis...
12
13 About the gcdmaster. It looks to me that you don't have to build with
14 GNOME support? The configure-scripts looks to see if you have gnome
15 installed, otherwise it just builds cdrdao and not gcdmaster. If this
16 is true, the dependencies should be:
17
18 gnome? (gnome-base/gnome-libs...)
19
20 and it should be in app-cdr, could you check this or should I do it
21 some time when I have time (which I don't know when it'll happend).
22
23 Regards,
24 Mikael Hallendal
27 Mikael Hallendal                micke@×××××××××××.se
28 CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/
29 Office: +46 (0)8 587 583 05     Cell: +46 (0)709 718 918