From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2009 Council Elections
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:21:38
1 ndrew D Kirch wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
4 >>
5 > I move that we elect George W Bush and Ciaran McCreesh Council Members
6 > For Life.
7 > Are these people serious?
8 >
9 > Andrew
10
11 Andrew,
12
13 I've chosen to reply to this particular mail, but this applies to your
14 other mails in this thread. I think we've understood by now your view
15 point, so there's no need to fill our mailboxes with more mails.
16 Also, please avoid such non-sense as the above
19 Everyone else,
20
21 unless you have a new and relevant point about this discussion that
22 hasn't been addressed yet and that you feel must really be put forth,
23 please make an effort and refrain from pressing the "send" button.
26 I would also like to recall everyone that any issues about Gentoo rules
27 or behaviour of developers or users, should follow procedures and the
28 discussion in this ml, although might provide an individual a sense of
29 "cleansing of the soul", won't activate those procedures.
32 Thank you.
35 Regards,
36
37 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
38 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / SPARC / KDE