From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: RFC: Niches and new developers (especially xbox)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:21:10
1 On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 05:43, Duncan wrote:
2 > Assuming the documentation itself breaks the DMCA, wouldn't this do so to?
3 > Wasn't someone gagged by the MPA(N)A (N=Nazi <g>) for posting *LINKS* to
4 > DeCSS?
5
6 We wouldn't post a link to the documentation, but only to the *site*
7 which also *happens* to have the documentation. We cannot be held
8 liable for the content of another site, only to what we link to. There
9 is nothing wrong with the front page of the xbox-linux site that I can
10 tell.
13 Chris Gianelloni
14 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
15 Gentoo Linux
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list