From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] about inactive project members/leaders
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:40:27
1 On 10/15/2013 10:28 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On 10/15/2013 09:16 PM, hasufell wrote:
3 >> I wonder if undertakers should also check for inactive project
4 >> leaders/members and remove them from the projects in case there
5 >> has not been any activity for a while, regardless of the internal
6 >> project structure.
7 >
8 >> Authority does not only come with knowledge, but also with
9 >> commitment.
10 >
11 >> If no one disagrees, then we should add this to the list of
12 >> undertakers competence.
15 > We already check for inactive members (developers and leaders are the
16 > same for us)
17 >
18 > What's is this thread for?
22 You probably misunderstood. I didn't mean inactive in general, but
23 inactive in a _project_.