From: "Andreas K. Hüttel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] On banning merge commits
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 11:26:55
1 Am Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016, 07:09:31 schrieb Michał Górny:
2 > > What is the correct course of action? I would very much like it to be
3 > > worded in a document (GLEP and/or Wiki page) so that confusion is
4 > > avoided and we all are on the same page on this topic.
5 >
6 > You start by accepting my retirement.
7
8 I think you should take a vacation for a while... Preferably somewhere
9 tropical, with no internet access and lots of beach...
12 Andreas K. Hüttel
13 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)
14 dilfridge@g.o
15 http://www.akhuettel.de/