From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: java@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-p2p needs more developers
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:46:21
1 Valerio daelli wrote:
2 >
3 > there's not much work in p2p right now - i've already fixed most bugs
4 > and these, which are opened are mainly requests for new packages and
5 > versions bumps, but as i've written - maintaining so many packages is
6 > just to much for one person...
7 >
8 > PS: i won't recruit new developers (well i even can't yet propably;>).
9 > this mail is adressed to existing devs, who may have some free time and
10 > are willing to help
13 > Hi,
14 > I am not currently a developer but I would like to become one.
15 > I have experience with Java and p2p software and I would like to help
16 > this community.
17 > Thanks
18
19 Query for bugs assigned to java@g.o or net-p2p@g.o in
20 bugs.gentoo.org and try to provide solutions/patches. You can reach the
21 java team for more information at #gentoo-java@freenode. Our
22 experimental java tree is located in
23 http://gentooexperimental.org/svn/java/gentoo-java-experimental/ It is
24 useful to check if we already have stuff implemented in there.
25
26 Regards,
27 Petteri Räty (Betelgeuse)