From: Valerio daelli <valerio.daelli@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-p2p needs more developers
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:05:24
1 > there's not much work in p2p right now - i've already fixed most bugs
2 > and these, which are opened are mainly requests for new packages and
3 > versions bumps, but as i've written - maintaining so many packages is
4 > just to much for one person...
5 >
6 > PS: i won't recruit new developers (well i even can't yet propably;>).
7 > this mail is adressed to existing devs, who may have some free time and
8 > are willing to help
11 Hi,
12 I am not currently a developer but I would like to become one.
13 I have experience with Java and p2p software and I would like to help
14 this community.
15 Thanks
16
17 Valerio Daelli