From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Review: Apache AddHandler news item
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 04:53:29
1 Sebastian Pipping posted on Mon, 06 Apr 2015 01:29:19 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 > Published a slightly improved version now:
4 >
5 > https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gentoo-news.git/tree/2015/2015-04-06-
6 apache-addhandler-addtype
7 >
8 > If there's anything wrong with it, please mail me directly (or put me in
9 > CC) so there is zero chance of slipping through. Thanks!
10
11 [also mailing sping@g.o as requested]
12
13 $ echo "Apache AddHandler/AddType vulnerability protection" | wc -c
14 51
15
16 GLEP 42 says max title length 44 chars. 51-44=7 chars too long.
17
18 Off the top of my head, maybe just s/vulnerability/vuln/ ? That'd cut 9
19 chars for 42, leaving two to spare. Anyone with a better idea?
22 That's the big one. Here's a couple more minor English usage change
23 suggestions as well. (Changes denoted in caps here, obviously lowercase
24 them):
25
26 Line 25, add also:
27
28 may be helpful. Unfortunately, it can ALSO be a security threat.
29
30 Line 74 s/at/in/:
31
32 You may be using AddHandler or AddType IN other places,
37 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman