From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stack smash protected daemons
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:03:31
1 On Thursday 23 September 2004 10:47 am, Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > On 09/22/04 Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > On Wednesday 22 September 2004 08:42 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > > Or, as a FEATURE, it can be easily enabled. Just like it can be as a
5 > > > CFLAG.
6 > >
7 > > well, considering we keep getting shot down for per-package CFLAGS,
8 > > that's really not an option
9 > > -mike
10 >
11 > You don't have per-package FEATURES either, so that's pointless.
12
13 no it's not ... you can check $FEATURES in each package for autossp ... but by
14 the same token we could check $USE too
15 -mike
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list