From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Democracy: No silver bullet
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 19:56:33
1 Homer Parker wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 13:14 -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
3 >> For the record, I was waiting for those folks to come to us to resolve
4 >> it. Last I knew we had a partial resolution with the parties involved,
5 >> but shortly after that they just stopped pursing it. I figured if it
6 >> was
7 >> that important to them, they'd get back with us. So I'm not sure what
8 >> happened to that exactly. If they weren't pursing it anymore, I didn't
9 >> see the point in us pursing it since they were the ones requesting
10 >> it.
11 >
12 > It is important, and still on my todo list. I'm still awaiting the
13 > anon-cvs/svn/whatever to be finished before taking on the next part. Not
14 > trying to reopen the whole can of worms at them moment, but.. As for
15 > partial resolution, the discussion degenerated to having those saying it
16 > would cause classes of devs vs those saying they aren't devs and
17 > shouldn't have @g.o addresses from what I remember. I'll have to go
18 > re-read the thread to be sure.
21 Yeah, I don't remember where we left off either. I'd have to re-read
22 myself to catch up. I just recall us coming close to a solution.
25 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
26 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
27
28 ---
29 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
30 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
31
32 ramereth/irc.freenode.net