From: evader <evader.aether@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge resume list
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 05:29:11
1 Hi,
2
3 Further to my email before, a quick hack in the emerge script somewhere
4 here should fix it:
5 # We're resuming.
6 print green("*** Resuming merge...")
7 emergelog(" *** Resuming merge...")
8 mymergelist=portage.mtimedb["resume"]["mergelist"][:]
9 if ("--skipfirst" in myopts) and mymergelist:
10 del
11 portage.mtimedb["resume"]["mergelist"][0]
12 del mymergelist[0]
13 for bigkey in mymergelist:
14 (pkgtype, root, cpv, action) = bigkey
15 if pkgtype == "binary" and not
16 portage.db["/"]["bintree"].dbapi.match("="+cpv) or \
17 pkgtype == "ebuild" and not
18 portage.db["/"]["porttree"].dbapi.xmatch("match-all", "="+cpv):
19
20 This is the first time I've looked at so I'll see how I go. Any tips?
21
22 evader