From: Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: usrmerge script
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 18:00:10
1 Hi William,
2
3 I have migrated my system to a merged /usr a while ago.
4
5 In addition to moving everything to /usr and setting up symlinks, the
6 main thing I had to do was to set up a /etc/portage/bashrc hook for
7 post_src_install() that would move everything into /usr.
8
9 Do we have native support in portage for this now?
10
11 Best,
12 Matthias