From: Luigi Mantellini <luigi.mantellini.ml@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: usrmerge script
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 19:08:16
1 there are some typos at lines 93, 94 and 95 (run_cmd instead run_command).
2
3 ciao
4
5 luigi
6
7 On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
8 >
9 > Hi William,
10 >
11 > I have migrated my system to a merged /usr a while ago.
12 >
13 > In addition to moving everything to /usr and setting up symlinks, the
14 > main thing I had to do was to set up a /etc/portage/bashrc hook for
15 > post_src_install() that would move everything into /usr.
16 >
17 > Do we have native support in portage for this now?
18 >
19 > Best,
20 > Matthias