From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New lists and their usage
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:57:38
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 >
3 > gentoo-projects: This list is for... what exactly? I've not really
4 > figured that one out just yet. I know it is supposed to be pretty much
5 > anything that doesn't fit into gentoo-dev or another project-specific
6 > list. Am I correct here? Is this what everyone thinks this list is
7 > supposed to be used for?
8
9 I figured my explanation in Bug #181368 was enough to get the idea across, in
10 that, anything "non-technical" goes here. Loosely translated, and based on my
11 understanding from a debian developer on what winds up on their debian-project
12 list, it pretty much means "everything else".
13
14 Whether that's what really becomes of the list, I dunno. That's part of the fun
15 for me. I guess what I current envision is it becoming what -dev is today,
16 minus all the technical discussions.
19 --Kumba
22 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
23
24 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
25 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list