From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles/default-linux/alpha: ChangeLog use.mask
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:57:18
1 On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 01:40:37 +1100
2 Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:51:59 am Christian Faulhammer wrote:
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > "Daniel Black (dragonheart)" <dragonheart@g.o>:
8 > > > + 01 Apr 2008; Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o> use.mask:
9 > > > + mask ssh2 as net-libs/libssh2 does not have keywords yet
10 > >
11 > > How likely is it that libssh2 is anytime soon keyworded for all
12 > > these arches?
13 >
14 > Not sure - I'll do a bug report and see what happens.
15 >
16 > > Up to now only amd64/x86 exist, so I propose masking
17 > > USE=libssh2 in base and unmask in amd64 and x86 profiles.
18 >
19 > I've hopefully covered the other bases already (despite how
20 > potentially lengthy it was).
21
22 You seem to have ignored that
23 gentoo-x86/profiles/default-linux/hppa/use.mask not only mentions (in
24 capital letters) leaving any editing to the arch team, but also that
25 new entries should be inserted near the top of the file instead of
26 bitrotting at the end or inbetween.
29 Kind regards,
30 JeR
31 --