From: Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o>
To: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in profiles/default-linux/alpha: ChangeLog use.mask
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:42:46
1 On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:51:59 am Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > "Daniel Black (dragonheart)" <dragonheart@g.o>:
5 > > + 01 Apr 2008; Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o> use.mask:
6 > > + mask ssh2 as net-libs/libssh2 does not have keywords yet
7 >
8 > How likely is it that libssh2 is anytime soon keyworded for all these
9 > arches?
10
11 Not sure - I'll do a bug report and see what happens.
12
13 > Up to now only amd64/x86 exist, so I propose masking
14 > USE=libssh2 in base and unmask in amd64 and x86 profiles.
15
16 I've hopefully covered the other bases already (despite how potentially
17 lengthy it was).
18 >
19 > V-Li
24 Daniel Black <dragonheart@g.o>