From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 55 updated
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:33:58
1 2009/5/17 Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>:
2 > On Sunday 17 May 2009, Piotr Jaroszyński wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >>
5 >> I have just updated GLEP 55 [1], hopefully making it a bit clearer.
6 >>
7 >> Just FYI, my order of preference of solutions is:
8 >>
9 >> 1. EAPI-suffixed ebuilds (obviously)
10 >> 2. EAPI in the filename with one-time extension change
11 >> 3. Easily fetchable EAPI inside the ebuild and one-time extension
12 >> change
13 >
14 > Judging from this list, fourth option present in the GLEP is
15 > unacceptable for you?
16
17 I would like to avoid user-visible breakage as much as possible.
20 Best Regards,
21 Piotr Jaroszyński