From: Benedikt Boehm <hollow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Valid Profiles
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:12:08
1 On Monday 01 August 2005 16:46, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 20:21 +0200, Benedikt Boehm wrote:
3 > > On Sunday 31 July 2005 16:11, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
4 > > > ka0ttic reminded me about the idea of adding all of the valid
5 > > > profiles to profiles.desc now that portage 2.0.51.22 has gone
6 > > > stable. Well, I need you guys to give me a list of what is valid or
7 > > > not. I have a pretty good idea of what is valid under default-linux,
8 > > > as far as the default profiles go, but need to know which profiles
9 > > > are development profiles. I especially need to know which profiles
10 > > > are valid for projects like embedded, hardened, and *bsd.
11 > >
12 > > vserver/*
13 >
14 > Not true.
15 >
16 > vserver itself is not a valid profile. This is exactly why I am asking
17 > for this information. From what I can tell, only vserver/x86 is valid.
18
19 well, you're right... just thought it's enough to state that everything in
20 vserver/ is valid ;)
23 He who asks a question is a fool for a minute,
24 He who doesn't ask is a fool for a lifetime.
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list