From: Maxim Kammerer <mk@×××.su>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] libusb-compat preference in virtual/libusb:0 not strong enough?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:06:23
1 On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:09 PM, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o> wrote:
2 > My guess is that there were one or more ebuilds that inappropriately
3 > specified dev-libs/libusb:0 instead of virtual/libusb:0, and they have
4 > since been fixed.
5
6 I did the full build yesterday, with most recent stage3 and portage
7 snapshot. All the involved ebuilds are older than the snapshot. I will
8 try another full build tomorrow, and if the issue persists, try to
9 uncover the culprit (naturally, my build script is somewhat more
10 complex than emerge -upvDN @world I tried above, so hopefully the
11 issue is reproducible).
14 Maxim Kammerer
15 Liberté Linux: http://dee.su/liberte