From: Michiel de Bruijne <m.debruijne@×××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:34:02
1 On Saturday 21 July 2007 16:36:03 Roy Marples wrote:
2 > This is just a heads up for getting baselayout-2 stable. Next week I
3 > plan to put baselayout-2.0.0_rc1 into the tree without any keywords and
4 > it will be removed from package.mask (keeping the current alphas masked
5 > though). Arch teams will then be pinged on a bug to keyword
6 > baselayout-2.
7 >
8 > Well, that's about it. It's been a fun journey making baselayout-2 and
9 > we're almost at the end of this road :)
10 >
11 > Thanks
12 >
13 > Roy
14
15 Hereby a friendly reminder that gcc-config should be keyworded as well,
16 current gcc-config isn’t compatible with baselayout-2. According to Mike
17 gcc-config-1.4.0 is compatible with baselayout-2. (doesn’t work on my system,
18 but I haven’t investigated yet).
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list