From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Proposal: sys-pam category
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:29:43
1 On Monday 06 June 2005 23:06, sf wrote:
2 > I always thought it was known that fixpackages is a non-working kludge;
3 > my portage tree/binary packages get messed up with almost every package
4 > move, rename etc.
5 >
6 > If fixpackages is supposed to be working who should I assign my soon to
7 > be regular, estimated twice-weekly bug reports to?
8
9 If you're talking about remote binary packages, personally I feel they're a
10 lost cause at present. If you're talking about regular binary packages
11 though, dev-portage@g.o. I can't imagine you'd be experiencing a
12 different type of bug twice a week though. More likely you are experiencing
13 the same bug each time and you have a good system for confirming a fix.
14
15 Regards,
16 Jason Stubbs