From: Mikael Hallendal <micke@×××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] updated all ebulids in gnome-* and a couple mores
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:13:29
1 tadpol@××××××.org writes:
2
3 Hi!
4
5 Perhaps we should use a different name for the script (the one-liner)
6 like emake (since all other portage-programs seems to be named
7 efoobar) so that there is no confusion in the future?.
8
9 If it was non-parallel building that AJ Lewis wanted just set
10 MAKEOPTS="" in /etc/make.conf.
11
12 Regards,
13 Mikael Hallendal