From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: RFC: install linux-firmware with kernel sources (was Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrite: Firmware cleanup, part #1)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:47:29
1 El mar, 12-02-2013 a las 19:43 +0000, Fabio Erculiani escribió:
2 > I am starting to believe that this is yet another good reason for
3 > having official ebuilds building binaries off gentoo-sources through
4 > genkernel. Pretty much the same I do in Sabayon since 2007.
7 I think shouldn't have any problems on providing them also as an
8 alternative, the problem is who would maintain that builds (as I guess
9 Sabayon is using different sources than gentoo and, then, probably not
10 all chosen options for Sabayon will work on Gentoo :/)