From: cal@××××××××.com
To: splite <gentoo@××××××××××××××××.edu>
Cc: John Davis <zhen@g.o>, gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo part II.
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:21:24
1 splite said:
2 > And here I thought I was being proactive. Or should I wait until the
3 > first
4 > Gentoo Continental Congress and submit my concerns as a rider to an
5 > appropriations bill? Shoot, I'm satirising again, aren't I?
8 And the crowd stands and cheers!
9
10 Seriously John, you made some well thought out, eloquent but
11 in-appropriate suggestions. Yes, we need organization but not the top
12 heavy beast you are proposing. I have carefully read the new structure
13 that is being implements and it seems to me to be the bare minimum
14 necessary to keep the project moving. And IMHO that should be the measure
15 of any government's size.
16
17 =C=
18
19 p.s. splite. All good bulleted lists have 3 points, not 2! :)
20
21 *
22 * Cal Evans
23 * http://www.christianperformer.com