From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Masterplan for solving LINGUAS problems
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 13:19:21
1 On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 3:09 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Excuse me but are you really serious? We are in this swamp because someone tried to be too smart. And what solution do you propose? Let's add another layer of complexity and smartness, for a single variable. Obviously nothing can go wrong with this.
3
4 Please stop the derogatory remarks and unnecessary cynicism. If you
5 think some proposed solution is a bad idea, just explain why you think
6 it's a bad idea. Not everyone has the same perspective as you on these
7 things; nor are they likely to be converted to your stance by your
8 scolding them.
9
10 Cheers,
11