From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] KEYWORDREQ and STABLEREQ keywords
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 17:43:03
1 On Sat, 2020-04-11 at 18:28 +0200, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2 > On 2020-04-11 17:33, Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > 1. We kill both keywords, and just rely on components, or
4 > >
5 > > 2. I make NATTkA automatically add KEYWORDREQ or STABLEREQ where
6 > > appropriate.
7 >
8 > I think you cannot kill it.
9 >
10 > Yes, we have a component for stabilization/keywording, but we also do
11 > stabilization from security bugs which don't have such a component and
12 > some tools must be able to filter.
13 >
14 > Just checking CC list is not an option because in theory, you can CC
15 > architectures when you are just requesting some input from them.
16
17 Except that no tools actually filter based on keywords. If you add
18 packages and CC arches, the thing becomes a stablereq.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny