From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: williamh@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] systemd team consensus?
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 20:32:46
1 Dnia 2013-08-11, o godz. 14:03:15
2 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 02:44:09PM -0400, Mike Gilbert wrote:
5 > > On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 2:29 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
6 > > > I'll keep this short for now unless others here want to see the rest of
7 > > > my evidence, but What it boils down to is this. As a member of the
8 > > > systemd team, I have questioned the way we are doing things, multiple
9 > > > times. I feel that we aren't doing things in the best interest of the
10 > > > distro as a whole. However, consensus doesn't matter on that team; the
11 > > > members are expected to do exactly as they are told.
12 > > >
13 > >
14 > > I would not say that consensus doesn't matter, but rather that we have
15 > > reached no consensus, and are rather in a stalemate.
16 > >
17 > > The team lead (mgorny) seems to strongly oppose making the proposed
18 > > change. I'm not sure where the other team members stand.
19 >
20 > Who is on the team anyway? It looks like there isn't even consensus
21 > about that.
22
23 Currently most of the work is done by floppym and pacho.
24
25 While at it, did you finally manage to run systemd?
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny