From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Devmanual text on ChangeLogs
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 12:29:10
1 Il giorno sab, 30/04/2011 alle 11.07 +0200, Ulrich Mueller ha scritto:
2 >
3 > I won't clutter ChangeLogs with useless entries for whitespace changes
4 > or spelling fixes in comments, for example. They already account for a
5 > considerable (too large?) percentage of the portage tree [1], and we
6 > shouldn't blow them up further by adding useless information.
7
8 If you read the last paragraph in my suggestion was to cycle the logs...
11 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
12 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/