From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] opinion on how to improve the website redesign
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:06:01
1 On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 08:09:44AM -0600, Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Luis F. Araujo wrote:
3 >
4 > > I agree. Why we don't use that original design? , i think removing all that
5 > > vertical scrolling for the front page is a good thing, and the search
6 > > box looks
7 > > handy too.
8 >
9 > They would need to coordinate with infra on how they would like to
10 > implement a search function. For now, I think its best if they focus
11 > their attention on the design and navigation and try to work on the
12 > search box later.
13
14 why does infra need to be involved ? cant we just have the form send
15 users to google ?
16 -mike
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list