From: "Tiziano Müller" <dev-zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: John Jawed & Alex Tarkovsky's einput eclass
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:41:10
1 Sorry for the "atomic" posts, I should rather first think before hitting
2 the send button :-\
3
4 The problem with the proposed einput.eclass is that the user has to use
5 the commandline for that, which is fine for a lot of people.
6
7 At the moment I'd rather like to see a proposal for an "API" (together
8 with the use cases it tries to solve) and leave the implementation
9 aside. Hoping that we get a solution which doesn't depend on the
10 commandline but can also be used with a GUI, a braille-display, etc.
11
12 Regards,
13 Tiziano