From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RFB : request for bugs ..... so to speak ;P
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:07:18
1 *This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
2 Howdy all
3
4 After helping Michael yesterday with he' bug .. I'm bust scanning some
5 bugs I can maybe help with... I'm no coder nor developer as such .. but
6 I have a very goo dunderstanding of the system and debuggin problems ..
7 esp compiling issues. I can also read C/C++ and sus out what it's doing ..
8
9 Can people that have bugs that they just don't have to time to deal with
10 because it's "below" them (nor worth they time to find the problem" let
11 me know offlist with bug numbers and I'll get cracking on them
12
13 I've just finished seting up my home system as well and will be using it
14 for testing and debugging etc etc
17 p4 1.7 256M GF2 :)
18 --
19 Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>