From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFB : request for bugs ..... so to speak ;P
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:13:50
1 Just so the air is clear here (guilty conscience on my part) - that bug
2 wasn't "below/beneath" me - I really had no clue on how to proceed. Your
3 perl's bugging out on you, I'm your man. Your portage is bugging out on
4 you while dealing with perl...I might be your man...
5
6 I know you weren't implying otherwise Henti, just didn't want others
7 thinking I had "shoveled" something off because I didn't want to do
8 deal with it.
9
10 And thanks again for the help yesterday!
11
12 Mike
13