From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] disabling password authentication on dev.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 02:09:16
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2
3 > No -- this would *only* affect ssh connections. Mail would still continue
4 > to operate as it does now.
5 >
6 > --kurt
7
8 I kinda got this figured out for cvs by dumping ssh keys from one of my
9 machines onto dev, but How will we copy our keys to get distributed to
10 dev now? And what about those of us that run ssh connections off a
11 windows desktop (i.e. PuTTY), how can this be setup properly?
14 --Kumba
17 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
18 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
19 elsewhere." --Elrond
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list