From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: GPL and Source code providing
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:10:32
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 09:00 -0400, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
3
4 [snip]
7 > Anyway, I really am starting to like the DVD available via the store
8 > idea more and more, as it only means Release Engineering needs to do a
9 > little extra work, and it requires no extra work for our mirrors or
10 > Infrastructure team.
13 I like this idea as well, especially since it means less work. You
14 mentioned in a previous mail charging only what it cost us to make. If
15 it's decided to go with this idea I think we should mark it up a little,
16 even if it's only a dollar or two. People actually don't mind paying a
17 little if it's going to go towards helping Gentoo. We get tons of
18 threads asking about donating in the forums so this would be a good way
19 to help with that (even if the DVD isn't purchased very often).
20
21 --Curtis