From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some ideas on how to reduce territoriality
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:29:38
1 On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:06:07 -0700
2 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
3
4 <list of trivial changes>
5
6 > There's a couple more that I wouldn't mind seeing as things developers
7 > can do without the maintainer, but I can see how these might be a bit
8 > more controversial, so I'm asking for input.
9
10 Another good candidate is correcting errors in anything dodoc is tasked
11 to install. When a TODO or other metafile goes missing in the course of
12 development, I often find ebuilds that still mention them. When I
13 haven't done my arch commit yet, I often correct the error after I
14 check whether the file has simply been moved, by either correcting the
15 path or removing the filename from the dodoc call.
18 Kind regards,
19 JeR
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list