From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] lcdsplash (was hijacked from 'Einfo and Ebegin')
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:48:12
1 On Sunday 27 March 2005 08:41 am, Mark Watkins wrote:
2 > I have a little 16x2 lcd panel sitting in the front of my little
3 > gateway/mailserver. I wanted to display the basic boot/shutdown messages
4 > on it, then run my uptime/link status on it after boot.
5
6 i guess you missed my e-mail a while back about 'lcdsplash' ... it was
7 specifically written for this purpose
8
9 please look into hacking on that to add support for your display ... ive only
10 had access to mips/hppa lcds to test it on, so if you send me patches, i'll
11 be happy to integrate them (as long as they dont suck of course ;x)
12 -mike
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list